26 Mar 2012 - Update Highest Rated Pain Stories Highest Rated Gain Stories Vodafail Local Facebook Page
Dear visitor,

Since its inception Vodafail.com has made a significant contribution towards raising awareness of the problems and issues faced by Vodafone customers.

Vodafone Australia customers have had the opportunity to voice their concerns, their fears and their troubles from every corner of Australia and beyond our borders. You have gathered the courage to stand up for your rights as consumers and to make your voice heard.

Each and every person who shared their story should have a sense of pride in this achievement and the changes that have occurred since the start of Vodafail.com.

More recently, traffic to Vodafail.com has declined significantly. Having achieved the goal of raising awareness and promoting concrete action in early 2011, we have now reached the point of closing Vodafail to new complaints. The site will remain online for as long as possible as a reminder and an example of what is possible when we share our experiences.

It has been a privilege to run this initiative and I'm am forever grateful for the help and support I've received. In particular I would like to thank Melissa, David and Travis for their continued efforts over the past 15 months. I'm also thankful and humbled by the support of ACCAN, Choice magazine and a wide range of media outlets, blogs and websites.

You can still browse existing stories and find out how to file a complaint if you are experiencing problems.

Until next time,

Adam Brimo

Share Your Pain

ACT (1140)Everywhere (19206)NSW (7557)NT (170)QLD (3578)SA (987)Somewhere else (224)TAS (242)VIC (3573)WA (1735)
Share on facebook
11741 Someone from WA thinks vodafone is Epic Fail at 10 Jan 2011 01:49:43 PM
The amount of time I have wasted dealing with Vodafone is unbelievable, we are talking maybe 5-7 hrs of being on hold and dealing with terrible service from the staff members. After 2 months of calls failing to go through, falling out etc they finally lodged an investigation and stated it would be resolved in 72 hrs. Math isn't a strong point for Vodafone staff members, and then on Monday I call and it took 40 mins (finally spoke to a Supervisor)who stated that he was really sorry but the investigation won't be completed till Wednesday now. They promised it would be completed and resolved by the Monday. My wife was lucky and managed to be released from her contract but I'm still holding my breath.
It's an absolute disgrace, I can't make or receive calls in a major shopping centre 13km from the city!!! I hope the company goes bust.