Since its inception Vodafail.com has made a significant
contribution towards raising awareness of the problems and issues faced
by Vodafone customers.
Vodafone Australia customers have had the opportunity to voice their concerns, their fears and their troubles from every corner of Australia and beyond our borders.
You have gathered the courage to stand up for your rights as consumers and to make your voice heard.
Each and every person who shared their story should have a sense of pride in this achievement and the changes that have occurred since the start of Vodafail.com.
More recently, traffic to Vodafail.com has declined significantly.
Having achieved the goal of raising awareness and promoting concrete action in early 2011, we have now reached the point of closing Vodafail to new complaints.
The site will remain online for as long as possible as a
reminder and an example of what is possible when we share our experiences.
It has been a privilege to run this initiative
and I'm am forever grateful for the help and support I've received. In
particular I would like to thank Melissa, David and Travis for their
continued efforts over the past 15 months. I'm also thankful and humbled by the support of ACCAN, Choice magazine and a wide range of media outlets, blogs and websites.
You can still browse existing stories and find out how to file a complaint if you are experiencing problems.
Until next time,
Share Your Pain
|ACT (1140)||Everywhere (19206)||NSW (7557)||NT (170)||QLD (3578)||SA (987)||Somewhere else (224)||TAS (242)||VIC (3573)||WA (1735)|
14766 Someone from QLD thinks vodafone is Deceitful accounting and usage reports at 27 Jan 2011 03:56:10 PM
No in any more thanks to TIO. If you have made a few attempts to sort out the problem with Vodafail, I urge you to give the details of the problem to the TIO together with the steps you have tried to resolve the matter. This brought about a fairly speedy result for me with payments I made being credited. I would have left it at that, but then the news about their hopeless system security came out and I decided the best thing to do was to exit from contract, which they allowed [by this time they could hardly deny it]. The other thing that annoyed me was that the day before my monthly usage expired they took about 2G out of my usage figures. When I did manage to access these, it looked like I had 2G unused. BUT the next day they were put back and I was charged for excess usage. I can think of no reason other than deceitful and misleading conduct on their part for them to do this. I found this out when I visited a store, because as far as I knew I had plenty of usage left and could not work out what the extra charge was for. The store rep printed this out for me but then changed his mind and crossed out the relevant line before he gave it to me.